Any experience on Soundfoundations AURA speaker stand?

Anyone using ESTHETICA speaker stands from hifiracks.in, beautiful modern look, im tried contacting them no body picking up the phone , no reply to my mails

Resurrecting an old thread to ask the same question. Has any one bought products from here ? They have some good designs. I am able to connect with the numbers on the website

Resurrecting an old thread to ask the same question. Has any one bought products from here ? They have some good designs. I am able to connect with the numbers on the website
Price is little bit high , cheapest is mango wood cost around 29k, its better to buy Atacama or solidsteel in that price range.

Anyone using ESTHETICA speaker stands from hifiracks.in, beautiful modern look, im tried contacting them no body picking up the phone , no reply to my mails

Updating this thread with my positive experience dealing with Esthetica
I was looking for a wooden rack which apart from being functional would also look good as I have set up in my living room. They have a good range of designs, and a number of choices in type of wood and types of finishes.
Connecting with them was easy and most of the conversation took place over WhatsApp. All my multiple queries were answered patiently. They also did a minor customisation at a reasonable rate. I was apprehensive about shipping over a long distance (Gurgaon to Chennai) , but the shipment arrived well packed.
I am happy with the build quality and as the pic shows, it's a visual fit as well. Would recommend this to FMs looking for wooden racks
1000018354.jpg

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back