Any experience with AUCHARM components?

Excellent, i will try this.
If you make your cable using the twisted pairs you need to take care of providing strain relief. These cables are extremely fragile and will break easily at the soldered joint or the exposed portion. You need to fill the hole in the rca with hot glue so that you allow the cable to twist at the exposed ends and hence break. This will give you an idea.
rca-jpeg.72765

Shield connected both ends?
Shield connected to the earth terminal at both ends. One at the plug and one at the IEC socket. A wire was soldered to the shield and then covered with heat shrink wrapping to hide the ugliness. The blue wire is actually soldered to the shield

cable2-jpg.67397

I have also the same RCA plug, i will try with cat cable wires (single strand) and modbus cable wires (Flexible) .

Shield connected to the earth terminal at both ends. One at the plug and one at the IEC socket. A wire was soldered to the shield and then covered with heat shring wrapping to hide the ugliness. The blue wire is actually soldered to the shield

cable2-jpg.67397
Other end shield connected?

Today checked the capacitance of 3 different twisted wires of 2 feet length.

Attachments

• IMG_20230315_125411.jpg
    IMG_20230315_125411.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 29
Hi, I'm new here. Just wanted to say that I've purchased AuCharm USB cables from AliExpress for between $25 and $40USD, and they were significantly better than stock cables. They had a mellow organic sound compared to most of what I've had under $200 a meter. Over $200 a meter though there are better cables.

Today checked the capacitance of 3 different twisted wires of 2 feet length.
Better to use the instrumentation cable. It will be much stronger than the ethernet twisted pairs. Where did you get this instrumentation cable?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back