Any gifts for having the highest points on the forum :)

I noticed that everyone is stuck at 113 points as mentioned in their avatar. I seem to be the only one to have breached the double century mark. Any prizes for coming first please :p.

My present points 93 + my hacked avatar newlash09 113 = 206 points 😎
You Have Posted this in the Wrong Subgroup : Mods will Merge this to Audio Jokes Thread...
😂

Will be promoted as moderator
Are you sure it can be considered a promotion

What do the points mean or indicate ?
I actually never noticed till now.
Points are basically like the seniority we have in my company. Shows your contribution to the growth of the organization, that cannot be rewarded back in paid leave or promotion or increment in salary :p

I noticed that everyone is stuck at 113 points as mentioned in their avatar. I seem to be the only one to have breached the double century mark. Any prizes for coming first please :p.

My present points 93 + my hacked avatar newlash09 113 = 206 points 😎
Since you have contributed maximum with respect to your points, then the prize is that you get to decide whether expensive cables make any contribution to sound.

PS : We are eagerly waiting for your reply :)

Invitation to my place at Pune with stayover, music and Goan/Marathi/Punjabi cuisine and CH₃CH₂OH from Scotland, though I know Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen is the same (like bits and bytes) whether from India or Scotland.

Invitation to my place at Pune with stayover, music and Goan/Marathi/Punjabi cuisine and CH₃CH₂OH from Scotland, though I know Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen is the same (like bits and bytes) whether from India or Scotland.
Graciously accepted sir....like wise if you're ever visiting hyderabad :)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back