Any group buys for s95c in Bangalore

kishanvkumar

Currently in the market for 65 inch OLED. Seemed to have narrowed down to s95c quoting around 2.1 in Bangalore.
Actually liked the A95L more, but at 3.3, I do not think can bring it down closer to 2.5 which is the max stretch I can go.
Between A80L and s90C was almost equivalent, but SONY here is priced even more than s95C.

LG G3 around the same price, but somehow liked the contrast and colors of s90c more (Did not find any store with s95c in display,
Please let me know if we have any store that this display).

Also was thinking, if anybody in the market (before new year) for s95C, if we can bring it closer to around 1.8L ? Let me know.

Thanks.

Also was thinking, if anybody in the market (before new year) for s95C, if we can bring it closer to around 1.8L ? Let me know.
This would be a fantastic deal and I'd be willing to go for that as well. Unfortunately, the lowest I can see is 2.2 lacs on Reliance Digital. Maybe some offline stores might have a better deal. I am tempted to go down to Croma and RD and ask for that price, but I doubt it'll work.

Both Croma and Reliance digital has similar pricing. Slightly better pricing than other stores, though stock is not readily available last week. They were expecting in a week to 10 days time.
Samsung plaza has stock.
I finally went with 77" s90C for about 3.1 including all cash back and credit card points.

I finally went with 77" s90C for about 3.1 including all cash back and credit card points.
That is a good price. Enjoy the big screen experience with deep blacks and pantone colors. I read somewhere that the latest 2023 QD-OLED panel used in 77" S90C versus previous year panel in 55 and 65 inch S90C. Is it the 2023 panel on 77"? Should be brighter and cooler than last year panel.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back