Any kolkata FMs know this person?

Analogous

Quote from the article: “Pradip Deb makes impeccable audio amplifiers. As vinyl makes a comeback, he is just the kind of sound aficionado Kolkata’s audiophiles need”​

Last edited:

Quote from the article: “Pradip Deb makes impeccable audio amplifiers. As vinyl makes a comeback, he is just the kind of sound aficionado Kolkata’s audiophiles need”​

wow..Can I get his contact details please?

Some years back I meet him in his house, is a nice guy and knowledge about building amplifier. But I am not impress the sound of his own system and his amplifier he built for someone.

Some years back I meet him in his house, is a nice guy and knowledge about building amplifier. But I am not impress the sound of his own system and his amplifier he built for someone.
I had contacted with mr pradip deb and he told me that he will made a stereo amp for me also...someone can put some light in this matter who are using his any product

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back