Any Last.fm users here?

Well, i use it sometimes. But not on PC, but on my mobile phone. I have some software called "mobbler" in the phone which streams up music from last.fm. It's great and the most useful mobile application for me. :)

wanted to bump this up. Still use last.fm, just to track and log the music I'm listening to. for online streaming, i use grooveshark - they have very decent quality audio

Is there anybody listening to Spotify here in India..? It has amazing audio quality..I am having it on my Squeezebox Touch and Iphone..

Is there anybody listening to Spotify here in India..? It has amazing audio quality..I am having it on my Squeezebox Touch and Iphone..

How do u get Spotify to work in India? Does it work here if someone else signs for abroad?

How do u get Spotify to work in India? Does it work here if someone else signs for abroad?
Yes..I have my account signed up in US and it works here with a charm..You will be amazed by its features.It is the ultimate music service.Even I have installed Spotify in my laptop, Squeezebox Touch & and Iphone also..Even you can use its airplay function to enjoy on AVR with network facility..
https://www.spotify.com/int/

Login with the details of account signed up abroad and you can enjoy it here..

I know Spotify well, I used it when I was in Sweden a while.. will have to get it signed up by a friend then

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back