Any Music streamer for both Apple and Android???

anoop497

Hello friends

Can anyone suggest a goog quality music streamer with digital/optical out which can stream music both from apple and android devices?? i mean music streamer with support airplay, dlna micracast all.

Lots of good devices like BlueSound Node, Aries Mini, and any of the network streamer devices made by manufacturers like Cambridge Audio, NAD, Pioneer, etc.

I am using BlueSound, and can recommend it.

I also go with google chromecast audio. Quite a remarkable device with lots of options.

I would go with Raspberri Pi 2 (with Moode) + Decent DAC combo. CCA is good as well but I'd still recommend Rpi+DAC combo over CCA.

Raspberry Pi would be my choice with Kodi. Accepts Bluetooth, airplay, dlna, WiFi, USB, hdmi, etc.

Add a digi+ and a dac and you have a powerful toy to play with.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Unfortunately you don't really have a choice.
If you want the ability to stream from any app on iOS and android to any sink (speaker location), you will need to get both CCA and airport enabled devices
I have a dual OS household and eventually ended up plugging both airport expresses/other airplay receiver and Chromecast Audios at each desired location

You can stream Cambridge audio CXN with the help of cambridge connet android app.
Apple play is a built-in default.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back