Any one know this dealer

annapl

R K Enterprises
Modi Builders, B-Block, Flat No. 413/414,
Gardenia Apartments, SR Naik Nagar,
Behind Jeedimetla Bus Depot Republic of India 500055,
Jeedimetla, Hyderabad, Telangana 500055
im planning to buy some stuffs as is covid time i will not be able to personally go there
i just wanna know his authenticity and trustworthiness
ANY HYDERABAD FM's help me out

JBL itself is a Brand and he is claiming himself as a Manufacturer. He is definitely a guy who doesn't has any reliable knowledge in what he is dealing. I Would say go there yourself after reading some info of your product on internet. Check the item personally, listen it at his shop or demo room whatever he will call it and then only make the deal.

JBL itself is a Brand and he is claiming himself as a Manufacturer.

That could also be an (avoidable) oversight. I have no knowledge of the dealer, but I also noticed that he has provided elaborate legal/registration data in the About Us section of his website - something very few do.

That could also be an (avoidable) oversight. I have no knowledge of the dealer, but I also noticed that he has provided elaborate legal/registration data in the About Us section of his website - something very few do.

I think these guys have very low knowledge about audio stuff. I did checked the "About US" section. Please read the Industry section what they have mentioned, refer the below screen shot of their webpage. RK Enterpises.jpg

The poor guy does not seem to know the difference between 'Manufacturer', 'Distributor' and 'Dealer'. He is just using the terms loosely in his site. I have seem umpteen sites where the writers use terminologies without understanding their meaning. Take it with a pinch of salt and a smile on your face.

I think this dealer/distributor caters to the professional segment.
The pro guys know exactly what they want and don't bother about such semantic nuances.
Impressive catalog of professional equipment though.
Cheers,
Raghu

I think these guys have very low knowledge about audio stuff. I did checked the "About US" section. Please read the Industry section what they have mentioned, refer the below screen shot of their webpage. View attachment 48385

You look for errors. I look for intent. What I see in the website is the intention to be transparent and detailed.

You look for errors. I look for intent. What I see in the website is the intention to be transparent and detailed.

Sachin Bhai, Not just me if any other guy is looking to purchase online without visiting his store then I am sure by looking at this webpage he/she will definitely change his mind. And what wrong did i say. I told him to check the item personally, listen it at his shop or demo room whatever he will call it and then only make the deal. I didn't mentioned that he / she is a fake dealer.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back