ANY one need r-core 12V or 24v

mbhangui ,

the list had 12v against your name .i assumed it was 6-0-6 , because 12-0-12 was marked as 24V. anyways ... will get your 12-0-12V in 2nd lot if you want .

24-0-24V what rating you want ?

mbhangui ,

the list had 12v against your name .i assumed it was 6-0-6 , because 12-0-12 was marked as 24V. anyways ... will get your 12-0-12V in 2nd lot if you want .

24-0-24V what rating you want ?

Thanks Koushik,

No need of 12-0-12 if 24-0-24 is available. Is it possible to get 24-0-24 with 100VA ?

svaze
thanks.

spy_king , no issues happens sometime.
i will reserve one 12-0-12V.

I hope second set will get delivered in a short time.

1.12-0-12V ---- Sachin --1
2. 12-0-12V ---- spy king--1
3.12-0-12V 25VA vizeta --1
4.12-0-12 100VA vizeta --2(price yet to ask)

Hi Kaushik,

Have we dropped plan to get the transformers (second set)?

Sorry for the delay in the second set, the mfr will soon complete it (sept 20 onwards), this is one bad part that they go ahead with little delay .
Making the Rcore takes just <1 day , i suppose the queue is long.

:eek: I am not happy with the high current pricing 100Va are going 1600Rs
250VA etc 2.3K .

Wanted to provide at some advantageous prices , other wise regular toroidal vendors do the trafo at same price , i have to work a deal on it .

:clapping: Update

The second food kart has arrived for diy : The low current ones are here in batch 2 i.e same current rating as 1st distribution.

High current ones are on hold . I will list the working best prices by mfrs . check once , if all confirm then only i will order .

I will mail the payment details , so just PM me all your emails !

Last edited:
Kaushik, nice attempt and thanks for your help.

Only one thing I felt odd. This manufacturer does not want to publish its name? Because on the r-cores I got from you, that company name was cut off from label, Kind of using sharp blade. Though that does not hamper its functioning, it was awkward feeling of unknown thought process.

Kaushik, nice attempt and thanks for your help.

Only one thing I felt odd. This manufacturer does not want to publish its name? Because on the r-cores I got from you, that company name was cut off from label, Kind of using sharp blade. Though that does not hamper its functioning, it was awkward feeling of unknown thought process.

that i did....so that others dont spoil the show disturbing my diy lead.remember these orders are rolled under a regular client company.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back