Any reliable LED TV repair person in Bangalore?

bacchan12

Hello friends,

Need some pointers about a “reliable” LED TV repair person in Bangalore. I know reliable and repair sound like an oxymoron, but hoping there’s someone out there.

I have a Sony XBR55X850C that was bought in the US in 2016. Got it to Bangalore in 2017, but has an usage of probably less than 500 hours. Great picture quality BTW. There was a power outage in my area a couple of days back and since then the TV refuses to display the picture or sound. There’s the infamous blinking of the red light at the bottom. It blinks 6 times in a cycle, and available information on the Net points to an internal issue. Tried all remedies suggested online to no avail.

Is there a TV repair person in Bangalore who comes close to being honest and reliable? Prefer an individual, but open to shops.

Searched the forum for pointers, but didn’t find what I was looking for, so apologies if this has already been asked. Thanks in advance.

Hi FM, trying to use existing thread rather than creating new one. I’m looking for good and reasonable technicians in Bangalore to fix LED bleeding issues? Any leads / PM will be highly appreciated, thank you!

Just a quick update, Hope this would help other FM from Bangalore looking for LED repair service.

Post multiple search on google, I call WeCare Connections for TV repair service.
Following was my experience with them 👉 It was a excellent timely service by WeCare Team, i had observed LED bleeding issue on my 43" Samsung LED TV. The Technician (Mr. Salman) visited and picked up the TV for repair and delivered the TV as promised next day. My LED TV has resurrected, its back to its glory as brand new now. We (me & kids, wifey don't care as usual 🤭) were stunned to see how good the visuals look now. I think it happens when you see distorted screen for long 🤣 I wish, I would have opted to get it serviced earlier, now i will have to binge watch all of my favourite series and movies once again 😭

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back