any speakers from hong kong

delhite2

well i plan to go to hk in a months time, any idea if i could get a good deal from there on any home theatre speakers/subs, in comparison to india ofcourse.

Hey,

Hongkong would be cheaper for most of the electronics that you have in mind....It would be better if you decide on 2-3 items and brands here and then audition them in Hongkong before picking them up...

usher is based in honkong right?

usher is out of taiwan but should definitely get a good price in hong kong. i read somewhere that that hong kong has one of the highest nos per capita when it comes to audiophile systems. nad is very common to own

Volent - The Definition of Fidelity

Check out the Volents,the parent co makes the LCY130 ribbon tweeters that I am using right now in my diy towers.They have a pair or speakers that use Heil ESS transducers and a ribbon supertweeter,very exotic stuff.

heres a review of the Volent Vl-2s on 6 moons

6moons audio reviews: Volent Paragon VL-2

you should definitely give them a listen if you get the chance,the VL-4s look quite fantastic.

I'm sure you thought of this already, but when shopping for such things abroad, please take time to check out the packed weight and compare to your airline baggage allowance.

like any other suggestions needed thread, you should let us know what is the intended use, music vs ht, room size, budget etc so that people can give you more direct responses.
Panditji has a good exp of hk so you should ask him about av stores.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back