Any thoughts on a sugden bijou FM music master

Yelamanchili manohar

Hi all :)

I've been searching for an analogue tuner in silver for soemtime now. And narrowly missed a musical fidelity A5 tuner with tube outputs by a day :(

Next in contention is a sugden bijou FM music master tuner. These are all in the UK. Any experience or thoughts on them will be very helpful to help me pull the trigger . Thanks :)

Hi all :)

I've been searching for an analogue tuner in silver for soemtime now. And narrowly missed a musical fidelity A5 tuner with tube outputs by a day :(

Next in contention is a sugden bijou FM music master tuner. These are all in the UK. Any experience or thoughts on them will be very helpful to help me pull the trigger . Thanks :)
I am not sure if Sugden stands out in anything other than their Amplifiers, do look at Magnum Dynalab ..they are known for their Tuners.

I am not sure if Sugden stands out in anything other than their Amplifiers, do look at Magnum Dynalab ..they are known for their Tuners.
Thanks Arj :)

Yeah sugden are definitely know for their class A amps. I was checking with some former users of this tuner in UK, and Every one was recommending it for that tonally rich analogous sound that is trade mark sugden sound. So got curious. Besides it is built like a tank, which I like too :)

Manohar, you should be banned from travelling abroad. Otherwise you’ll keep buying stuff :)
Haha...I've always wanted a tuner to be honest. I enjoy FM a lot in the car. I usually discover a lot of new indian music only via FM. So thought I'd add one at home for back ground listening, as Iam not one too stuck up on sound quality per se. I still use a Google chrome cast with gaana for most of my listening anyways :D

A tuner is always a lovely addition. There are many times I feel I should just get a good receiver from the past and be done with. Can connect my turntable to it. And also use it as a tuner to explore new stuff. I had bought a late 70s Yamaha receiver and sent it to my son. But then the pandemic happened. When he comes next, he’ll probably get it.

I still use a Google chrome cast with gaana for most of my listening anyways :D

Bang on! That is most engaging avenue to listen music. My simple PC speakers give me immense connect to deep music listening. Mind shifts from analytical to a music aficionado.

Thanks,
Pancham

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back