Any tried CASKA OEM Hus

Electrify

Hi,
I was thinking about upgrading my Honda city (2010) HU to CASKA as it seems to be OEM fitment which allows control over steering controls and the profile and control buttons match that of the car. Has any tried this brand for any car. The page lists oriiginal fitments for many top end cars.
Caska
Any opinions would be appreciated !
Cheers
Electirfy

I have seen posts of a Chevy Cruze fitted with caska's HU on team bhp...the person who put it up seemed very satisfied....the unit costs about 48k and doesnt disable existing functionality viz steering mounted audio controls, speed sensitive audio etc.

Any reasons why are you looking to upgrade to this specific brand/model?

Will the audio controls on streering and other oem fittings / options get disabled if you chose other known brand and non-oem fittings..

Please throw me some light here... Interested to know.:)

Thank You.

@kittu
I was looking for a inbuilt GPS Navigation unit which will fit into the existing MID for my Cruze LTZ (the US and eurpoean models feature a touch screen MID with GPS while the indian version has a dot matrix MID :sad:)...also was not very happy with the CDP SQ in the OE unit...although radio and aux was good...
The Caska HU is a chinese product, imported and distributed by a dealer in kolkata and AFAIK, this is the only unit that claims to have touch screen GPS, supporting all existing functionality that comes with the car--in the Cruze, it supports steering mounted audio controls, all vehicle information and personalisation settings, speed sensitve audio etc....havent had a chance to actually listen to a unit...as it is very difficult to see the actual piece in the auto aftermarket shops (gp road in chennai) everyone procures only against orders and an advance.
Is there any other brand available?...pl let me know.

I have seen posts of a Chevy Cruze fitted with caska's HU on team bhp...the person who put it up seemed very satisfied....the unit costs about 48k and doesnt disable existing functionality viz steering mounted audio controls, speed sensitive audio etc.

Hi,yes you are right caska head units are really a premium range of products... They have products for nearly all the Indian cars in the market. Well you can call me for more details regarding caska as I am the distributor of caska in Tamil nadu my no is 9884320079.

Hi,
I was thinking about upgrading my Honda city (2010) HU to CASKA as it seems to be OEM fitment which allows control over steering controls and the profile and control buttons match that of the car. Has any tried this brand for any car. The page lists oriiginal fitments for many top end cars.
Caska
Cheers
Electirfy

Hi,
For more info vist the caska website or call 9884320079

Hi,
Caska
Cheers
Electirfy

Hi electrify,
I have put up my experience with the Caska on another thread, so please look it up for whatever its worth. Regards,
Sanjay

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back