Anyone has bought Hi Res FLAC music from websites

indy70

Most sites do not allow customers from India to purchase Hi Res music. Has any of you managed to buy from sites like Technics tracks, 7digital or HDTracks. If so please let me know your experience.

Somewhere between 18 to 20 $ for an album. So we have to buy like once a month or once in 2 months with our music allowance ;)

CD quality, if available, is usually $12.
There's an ongoing 15% discount. Valid until December. Limited to one order, though. So, maybe, build up your cart;) .

Exorbitant pricing..I must say.. but good for people who have systems which can justify this quality..
You can try Losslessflac.pro as a site for downloading flac files. All you got to do is pay for the download site (Florenfile.com) which costs around 10-12$ a month. Music download is free. And they have a horrendously large collection of every genre.
Quality is reasonably good. I have no idea about quality of HD Tracks so cannot comment on comparative quality. They claim to have all Flac files.
ckn

Exorbitant pricing..I must say.. but good for people who have systems which can justify this quality..

You pay almost that much for a cd
Plus shipping as most are not available in India
So you can't call it exorbitant in any way sir

Even I can't
So I save for months and purchase a cd or such albums from HD tracks when I have saved enough
So that's not a big issue sir
But just that it's not that it's not worth

Depends on your priorities

I know many who still prefer buying audio CDs as they don't like pc playback and prefer a cd player

I have bought WAV from saregama they are marginally better than MP3s , but again most tracks are at least 25+ yrs old movies.

Why dont you consider a monthly subscription to Tidal if your interests are beyond Bollywood? The files are good quality and costs $19 a month for high res files and $9 for normal files. This gives you such a wealth of artistes that it will be almost impossible for you to to run out of music. And the bright side is that you can keep discovering new music! I have been a subscriber for over 6-8 months and it is fantastic. If you take the app route it even allows you to download.
ckn

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back