Anyone order & receive a QHD or UHD/ 4K Display TV via Ebay.com South Korea sellers?

crashnburn

Anyone order & receive a QHD or UHD/ 4K Display TV at 60Hz from South Korea?

I'm looking at getting a 27/32" or 40/43" for my bedroom/ desk as a
High Res desktop display
and
TV

I've been using a 30" QHD monitor - Gateway XHD 3000 since 2008 when most people never had or knew about high res screens in India (unless you were a CAD/ CAM or professional in such space).

My research is based on the threads in this forum:
Monitors and Displays

(mostly a lot of high resolution gamer guys on there.. but I'm more of a High Res computing person.. As I said.. I've been using QHD 2560 x 1600 since 2008)

Lots of talk about Wasabi Mango & Crossover and similar S Korean outfits that sell these for a killer price, even since before 4K UHD came out.

4K UHD via HDMI 2.0 @ 60 Hz and DP 1.3/4 @ 60hz

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252478516222?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121733640664?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

I've done the technical R&D on this, and even price point is best (unless some one has found a better deal in India - do share).

THE REASON to post/ ask about here...

Experience of anyone having bought or ordered this from such Ebay.com S Korean sources?

Experiences ordering, shipping and most of all MINIMIZING / PAY CUSTOMS?

PS: There were 1/2 young geek(s) in Mumbai on Erodov forums who had bought QHD monitor(s) a few years back.

Anyone on here who loves to COMPUTE on High Res?

Last edited:
Re: Anyone order & receive a QHD or UHD/ 4K Display TV via Ebay.com South Korea selle

its showing 940$ for me. For that price you can buy 4k monitors right here in India albeit the screen will be small

Re: Anyone order & receive a QHD or UHD/ 4K Display TV via Ebay.com South Korea selle

The 28" model you linked has a TN panel. You can get a Dell P2415Q IPS 4K monitor for ~32k from Dell directly here in India, with warranty.

Thanks for replying. I was just pointing to some examples.

New 40" DLT W40DUHT Real 4K UHD TV HDMI 60Hz 3840x2160 LED TV Monitor | eBay

New 40" DLT ZE40DUHT Real UHD TV HDMI 60Hz 4K 3840x2160 LED TV Monitor | eBay

- 40" at 389$ with 60Hz

Size must be 28/30" & above - to - 40/43" & below.
DP & HDMI must work @ 60Hz

its showing 940$ for me. For that price you can buy 4k monitors right here in India albeit the screen will be small

Did you read that I have been using a 30" 2K / 2560 x 1600 one since 2008?

The 28" model you linked has a TN panel. You can get a Dell P2415Q IPS 4K monitor for ~32k from Dell directly here in India, with warranty.

I never asked for advise on IPS vs VA vs TN. I will look into that for specific models.

The smaller 24" suggestions especially with 4K have no meaning or fit based on what I asked.

C'mon guys.. Neither have you suggested a FITTING alternative. Nor, have you SHARED, any information on:

- People who have ordered/ bought from South Korea.

OR

- People who have imported from elsewhere? (I hear people visiting Dubai/ Mid east & bringing TVs quite popular) - What do they do?

- AND/ OR
Tactics / Strategy to Minimize Customs

You can ask the people you hear this things from.

Thanks for replying. I was just pointing to some examples.

New 40" DLT W40DUHT Real 4K UHD TV HDMI 60Hz 3840x2160 LED TV Monitor | eBay

New 40" DLT ZE40DUHT Real UHD TV HDMI 60Hz 4K 3840x2160 LED TV Monitor | eBay

- 40" at 389$ with 60Hz

Size must be 28/30" & above - to - 40/43" & below.
DP & HDMI must work @ 60Hz

Did you read that I have been using a 30" 2K / 2560 x 1600 one since 2008?

I never asked for advise on IPS vs VA vs TN. I will look into that for specific models.

The smaller 24" suggestions especially with 4K have no meaning or fit based on what I asked.

C'mon guys.. Neither have you suggested a FITTING alternative. Nor, have you SHARED, any information on:

- People who have ordered/ bought from South Korea.

OR

- People who have imported from elsewhere? (I hear people visiting Dubai/ Mid east & bringing TVs quite popular) - What do they do?

- AND/ OR
Tactics / Strategy to Minimize Customs

Dell P2715Q. 27" 4K for around 38k in India.
You mentioned that you use a 30" 2560*1600 monitor, that is most likely an IPS panel.. That's why I suggested you try the Dell 4K ones, you won't like the TN viewing angle shifts and colour issues.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back