Anyone purchased anything from Amazon Please help!!!

ansrick

Did anyone in this Forum, ever purchase anything from Amazon? Can someone please help me how do I order?

Please be specific...

There are many threads in this forum explaining amazon buying experience and how the taxes are collected etc. If those threads does not address your question then ask question specific to the topic you want to understand.

Thanks for replying guys.

I want to buy a set of good speakers for my DENON AVR 1612 which I have bought a week back. I have auditioned Jamo S 426 and S 606 HCS 3. I was thinking if it would be Practical to get them from Amazon. So, svkndv and just4kix can you please help me reach to that link and also tell me if I am on the right track?

The Jamo S426 HCS 3 speaker package is available at Reliance Digital for 21K. If you bargain you could get it for 19-20K. For the price range its very good. I think, the prices will be much higher if you are getting it from Amazon including shipping charges, duties etc.

It is also very risky in terms of shipping damage etc with no warranty coverage.

Speakers are best brought personally or bought in India. It is better to use Amazon to buy small transportable items like Blu ray players, disks etc.

Also go through this amazing thread started by Just4kix:

http://www.hifivision.com/movies/23973-amazon-com-vs-amazon-co-uk.html

Will give you a fundamental grasp to online buying.

Hope this helps.

Vinod

Last edited:
Hello Svkndv/Jaivelu/Vinod.R and Just4kix: Thanks a lot for your advice. Much appreciated.

So; this is what I am thinkin, please advice further - I would go to Reliance and check out their final price for the 426. So let's say they give that to me for 19-20K Shall I freeze them or shall I consider the S 606 HCS 3 knowing that it has an Inbuilt woofer?

Regards!!!

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back