Anyone returning from UK to India / Delhi

....and if you still have some place and time to spare, I would be greatful if anyone can get me B&W speaker badge/logos

I may be coming to India for a short trip in November,but unable to bring anything major like an amp or speakers etc. I don't mind bringing over lightweight items, maybe cartridges or headphones etc. You would need to organise delivery to my place in the UK and also arrange for it to be collected from my parents' place in India.

Thanks for the kind offer Kendun. I'm actually trying to get my hands on an electrocompaniet ECI 2 and I've found someone who may be willing to sell me one from the UK, however shipping + customs to India is becoming almost INR 25000 which is turning out nearly as expensive as the amp itself so was looking for some alternative.

The amp's dimensions are 17x15x4 @ 11kg.
It's not too big or too heavy. I don't know if you'll be able to accommodate it since you don't wanna carry anything heavy.
BTW are you situated in Delhi or outside Delhi?

This is the amp
electrocompaniet-eci-2-149600.jpg

Last edited:
Do you want my help to bring it to India less than 15K ?

Regards

Thanks for the kind offer Kendun. I'm actually trying to get my hands on an electrocompaniet ECI 2 and I've found someone who may be willing to sell me one from the UK, however shipping + customs to India is becoming almost INR 25000 which is turning out nearly as expensive as the amp itself so was looking for some alternative.

It's not too big or too heavy. I don't know if you'll be able to accommodate it since you don't wanna carry anything heavy.

This is the amp

I may be coming to India for a short trip in November,but unable to bring anything major like an amp or speakers etc. I don't mind bringing over lightweight items, maybe cartridges or headphones etc. You would need to organise delivery to my place in the UK and also arrange for it to be collected from my parents' place in India.

I am already in 1st place and have taken Kendun help;)

I am already in 1st place and have taken Kendun help;)

Yep, Srini's been quick and I am getting something lightweight :)

This is the amp

Corelement, 11 kgs would be pushing my limits dude. I think the total weight limit's 20 kg + 7 for hand lugggage on Etihaad and realistically not feasible for the amp.

Srini's quite expreienced with getting stuff for cheaper :D and I do suggest contacting him. If you were after a T amp os so , that's more feasible :D

Do you want my help to bring it to India less than 15K ?

Regards

How?

eci 2 & 5 are very different sounding. doubt if OP would attempt newer age model that's a Class AB design & giving up the Pure Class A type he's after

Yep, you're correct. ECI 3 onwards things seem to have moved away from class A and gone towards class AB.

But the main reason why I want the eci 2 is because it's from the timeframe when the concert 8's were developed and the electrocomps from that time were the ones it's designers preferred to drive them.

Last edited:
Well the seller just confirmed he wont send it internationally XD so need to figure out some other way now. Either through person flying back or some delivery service. Any suggestions what delivery services to look at?

Borderlinx is tested... very good. Others have tried aramex, vpost etc. There are quite a few now - shopabroad, myus.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back