Anyone uses a Redwine IMOD

rikhav

I was searching for some information about Wolfson DACs and wanted to know what all products use them
First of all I was pretty surprised to find out that some ipods actually used Wolfsons DACs.
Then I came across Redwine IMOD. They claim to modify the IPOD's using wolfson dac's in such a way that it will be equal to any audiophile grade cd player

Here is the link
Red Wine Audio iMod

Anyone has any experience with this modified Ipods, please share with us

rikhav, I haven't used it. but, have read on that area a lot. whats exactly you are looking for. if its a very high quality ipod dock that you are after there are better ones.

AFAIK that mod is no longer offered. Vinny Rossi and Red Wine Audio are too busy with their amps which are simply marvelous.

rikhav, I haven't used it. but, have read on that area a lot. whats exactly you are looking for. if its a very high quality ipod dock that you are after there are better ones.

Hi Gopi
I myself dont use an IPOD. My cousin uses one and he will soon be going to USA. So he was interested in doing the mod for his ipod, so wanted to know if anyone has used it

while the imod is rated pretty good I would not put my money there for some reasons. First for the nearly same amount we are getting some very good ipod docks without any damage to the pod. Wadia's dock is the best bet I suppose for that amount. The other problem is that each ipod needs a mod. For headphones then you need an attenuator for volume control.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back