Apocalypse Now blu-ray

Why India ? order directly from Amazon.com. See my bluray collection all are from ebay,amazon.com,amazon.co.uk.

Aah.. but is the BD region free...? (I have a PS3 that is locked to this region C) And also .. are any finer points involved (like customs etc.) .. or they just get delivered normally..

Thanks in advance...

- Santanu

The Apocalypse Now blu-ray set released by LionsGate in the US is REGION FREE!! But not yet available on amazon.co.uk where blu-rays are usually cheaper than amazon.com.

Aah.. but is the BD region free...? (I have a PS3 that is locked to this region C) And also .. are any finer points involved (like customs etc.) .. or they just get delivered normally..

Thanks in advance...

- Santanu

One bluray disc normaly duty free If you choose normal shipping (USPS) .

I have ordered more than one Blu-ray/DVD from amazon.co.uk, amazon.com, Barnes & Noble and other sites on numerous occasions and never had to pay customs.

I have ordered more than one Blu-ray/DVD from amazon.co.uk, amazon.com, Barnes & Noble and other sites on numerous occasions and never had to pay customs.

It depends. Normally there won't be any if received through USPS standard mail and the import value is less. But the possibility of customs duty is high when the package is large with more items in it.

If received through courier services like DHL Express or UPS Expedited, there will be duty for sure even if it is a single blu-ray package. DHL charges Rs 300 as customs handling charges along with the actual customs duty for each package irrespective of the size

Thanks in advance...

- Santanu

Like said, why wait till it get released in India? Even if it is released here, it is going to be a bare bone single move-only disc. Normally that is what they do for catalog titles in India once they start manufacturing it here.

At today's price you can get the 2-disc edition by spending under $35 including shipping (standard international) at Amazon.com. It will reach you within 2-3 weeks time. There wont be any customs duty

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back