Apple Event — September 14

Is it only me or did anyone else get bored watching this?

I look forward to these events and Apple usually have some slick technology they announce or talk about.

The new phone does not seem particularly exciting. In fact, I can't tell what the iphone 13 does better than the old one other than a few camera tricks up its sleeve.

Hopefully there is something more exciting for the next event.

New technology? I can't remember the last time apple made any innovation in the past 10 years apart from announcing their own chip. 120 hz announcement in 2021 only in pro models! Seriously how gullible can people be.
As usual liked the ipad updates, they are the best priced and reasonable products by apple despite the shitty os restrictions

New technology? I can't remember the last time apple made any innovation in the past 10 years apart from announcing their own chip. 120 hz announcement in 2021 only in pro models! Seriously how gullible can people be.
As usual liked the ipad updates, they are the best priced and reasonable products by apple despite the shitty os restrictions
A4E0F1AE-2698-4F48-A392-C4D4E611628A.jpeg

I have almost never been an iphone user (except a brief 6 months), however, the ipad is a product I love. I think they have added significant improvements. I still cant find a good enough device that replaces this.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back