Apple introduced Airpods Max

They will sell millions of them even at $500. Something audeze or hifiman can only dream of with their similarly priced models.
Same with most non audiophile but convienient solutions. And honestly the audiophile brands totally are totally disasters to most people when convenience factor is in.

Let’s not forget what else one gets with any Apple product:
- Experience at the retail outlet
- Peace of mind (reliability)
- Ease of use (intuitive features)
- Pride of ownership (matters to most)
- Integration with the Apple ecosystem
- Longest software (upgrade) support
- Resale value

Not entirely relevant to this discussion, I am wondering as a consumer we are paying a premium price on Apple's product. But is it making its way down the supply chain? After the latest incident at the Wistron facility over the non-payment of wages, I seriously doubt something wrong here. Apple's last vendor Pegatron was caught employing students in their assembly line to cut corners (good that they were blacklisted).

As a consumer, it makes me sad that the very employees who build these perfect machines for us are deprived of this huge wealth & fortune and it's the only big corporations that are filling up their pockets. I Hope Apple and all the companies who outsource their manufacturing will put some effort to enforce their ‘Strick Policy’ for the welfare of the employees of their manufacturing vendors.

Not entirely relevant to this discussion, I am wondering as a consumer we are paying a premium price on Apple's product. But is it making its way down the supply chain? After the latest incident at the Wistron facility over the non-payment of wages, I seriously doubt something wrong here. Apple's last vendor Pegatron was caught employing students in their assembly line to cut corners (good that they were blacklisted).

As a consumer, it makes me sad that the very employees who build these perfect machines for us are deprived of this huge wealth & fortune and it's the only big corporations that are filling up their pockets. I Hope Apple and all the companies who outsource their manufacturing will put some effort to enforce their ‘Strick Policy’ for the welfare of the employees of their manufacturing vendors.
Its the same for almost every branded Consumer goods from Clothes to Food/Beverages. Apple is perhaps a little bit more ethical than some of the names in the Fashion and food industry.

In the end their obligation is to the shareholder who expect higher valuation every quarter which only comes from higher sales/profits..

But on the other hand if the Big corporations were not around so many more would be without work..

Offtopic again.

Employees are just for getting the work done. It is the share holders and share holdings that matter to every company.
If you see closely at how the senior executives are paid, the values of shares per year will vastly out number the salary they get. It is quite an indicative of what is happening and what is expected.

Age of capitalism means only one thing. You cannot get rich by getting salary and salary increments. You need to understand the power of compounding and get into the equity market right from the start. Only the % of money going into the equity market per month can vary based on your salary quantum. Not whether you are present in the equity market or not.

Ideal way that capitalism should work is by paying everyone with only shares and no salary and everyone to sell shares for their daily expenses. But that would mean everyone's presence in the equity market and the associated risks. Right now, only select few who knows the power of compounding are present. Non-greedy long-timers among them are rewarded.

I’ve given my honest opinion about these headphones and it’s not a good one. They are heavy, offer no real way to shut them off so they just stay on all the time (which drains battery life), have an awkward smart case that doesn’t protect your investment or provide any benefits, connection issues with some devices, etc. Basically, if you want more expensive headphones that don't work well then this is for you!

I’ve given my honest opinion about these headphones and it’s not a good one. They are heavy, offer no real way to shut them off so they just stay on all the time (which drains battery life), have an awkward smart case that doesn’t protect your investment or provide any benefits, connection issues with some devices, etc. Basically, if you want more expensive headphones that don't work well then this is for you!
Did you listen to them ? Is it available for demo in Apple stores ?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back