Apple Music on Windows 10 running very slow

bornfi

Looking for some help here.

Apple Music on my Windows 10 is running so slow that I am contemplating cancelling the subscription. After spending a whole day triaging, here is what I found. When I run the diagnostics, here is what I get. Information on Internet around this did not work for me so, looking for some help here.

1621256770021.png

Not sure if this will work in your case or if you have already tried it. I encountered this issue twice in the last 3-4 years - and this link helped - https://appuals.com/secure-link-to-itunes-store-failed/

Also once I used some program (can’t remember) which deletes all signatures/entries of a particular software at registry level, like it never existed. Deleted all things apple from the PC. Fixed the Winsock catalog and installed all iTunes, Bonjour and Quick Time, all of it not sure the order, but if I remember correctly the installer asks you to install all of this with iTunes anyways. That worked and that was the last time I faced any issue at all.

Not sure if this will work in your case or if you have already tried it. I encountered this issue twice in the last 3-4 years - and this link helped - https://appuals.com/secure-link-to-itunes-store-failed/

Also once I used some program (can’t remember) which deletes all signatures/entries of a particular software at registry level, like it never existed. Deleted all things apple from the PC. Fixed the Winsock catalog and installed all iTunes, Bonjour and Quick Time, all of it not sure the order, but if I remember correctly the installer asks you to install all of this with iTunes anyways. That worked and that was the last time I faced any issue at all.
Thanks for sharing, yes, I saw something like this, tried didn’t help. I have iTunes on multiple machines and all are slow.
Just yesterday somewhere some corner of internet I found something that helped magically. At network adapter level I just disabled ipv6 and now iTunes is running like Ferrari .

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back