Apple Music/Spotify in a headless setup

At any sampling rate - 44.1 k ,96k or 192 k , ipad gives bit perfect playback over USB with external DAC I thought. Not just 44.1k.
That was for AE (Airport Express). Even AE can be bit perfect when the media has a sampling rate of 44.1k

Everything else will be a tail spin with apple and interference.

Best one stop solution is to get an Apple device. Wireless will gv u 24/48. Lightening to USB cable via iPhone/iPad will gv u 24/192. Even 24/48 sounds great + convenience & UI.

Everything else will be a tail spin with apple and interference.

Best one stop solution is to get an Apple device. Wireless will gv u 24/48. Lightening to USB cable via iPhone/iPad will gv u 24/192. Even 24/48 sounds great + convenience & UI.
no questions, listening to apple music and expecting best possible outcome is a very tedious task...i would say best option is to steer clear of apple music and get tidal or deezer

no questions, listening to apple music and expecting best possible outcome is a very tedious task...i would say best option is to steer clear of apple music and get tidal or deezer
Not available in india & expensive. If one has airplay & iphone/ipad. It's a perfect marriage. Everyone else can steer clear cuz it will be a pain to make it work.

Good to know:
Bluetooth always compresses audio before streaming it. Compression equals lower quality. AirPlay, on the other hand, uses lossless compression so it will sound as good through your wireless speaker as it would on your original device that is streaming the music.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back