Apple products from snapdeal

square_wave

Have any of you bought apple products ( mac book pro, macs ) etc from snapdeal ? They seem to have extremely good pricing. Safe ?

I had purchased Mac book pro from eBay.in and shop name was macshop, he is Delhi/Jaipur based and product was perfect box pack with bill and India warranty, but note that buying from eBay attracts octroi charges so ensure you calculate that for good pricing and there are no other hidden charges.

I had purchased Mac book pro from eBay.in and shop name was macshop, he is Delhi/Jaipur based and product was perfect box pack with bill and India warranty, but note that buying from eBay attracts octroi charges so ensure you calculate that for good pricing and there are no other hidden charges.

I think Octroi as a tax is levied only in Maharashtra and West Bengal. The other states have removed, somebody can correct me as only VAT is levied now a days.

I think Octroi as a tax is levied only in Maharashtra and West Bengal. The other states have removed, somebody can correct me as only VAT is levied now a days.

Yes that's true and am in Mumbai so same was levied to me, but even though product was despatched from warehouse which is in mah itself it was applicable.

Be it eBay / snapdeal any just ensure one reads terms and condition and product details, warranty info properly, my personal experience Amazon is very descriptive in all as compared to others.

Have any of you bought apple products ( mac book pro, macs ) etc from snapdeal ? They seem to have extremely good pricing. Safe ?

Which model are you looking for? I've found amazon prices to be better on average. Plus amazon offers are better than snapdeal. Plus they are way more reliable than snapdeal from what I've gathered. Also It's pretty easy to find amazon vouchers at 10% discount.

Check this thread I posted on another forum. 10% instant discount. Plus you can get another 7% extra if you use cashback sites. Pm me for more details about the cashback sites if you haven't used any yet. Here's the thread. ..

Woohoo mobile app gc on 10% discount (1000 & 2000 denominations) - Multiple cards can be bought from one account - Hot Deals - Online Forum at DesiDime

You can also see in that thread I'm also planning buy the Macbook pro MF840 model from amazon.

Last edited:
I always use Amazon or Flipkart certified sellers for phones, laptops, etc. The sellers are more responsible and trustworthy on these sites than at Snapdeal, in case something goes awry. You do find better discounts sometimes at Snapdeal if you are willing to take on the risk.

Last edited:
I would not prefer to buy from snapdeal.. it looks like their sellers and well as reviews are sold or fake..
I see. In that case, the products I have been ordering for the past year from them and which have been delivered were probably a figment of my imagination and must have been an illusion. Please think before using such broad brush strokes.

Last year I bought two iPhone 5S from Snapdeal as they had better price. I chose for Cash On Delivery but in the end CoD did not mean much as the courier guy was instructed to deliver the package only after cash payment not after inspection. Reluctantly I paid the money and took the packages and inspected infront of the courier guy. Luckily everything turned out well. It is almost a year and both phones work normal. So, it depends on the actual seller as all these sites at the end are market places aggregating sellers on to a platform.

I see. In that case, the products I have been ordering for the past year from them and which have been delivered were probably a figment of my imagination and must have been an illusion. Please think before using such broad brush strokes.
Okie. I am taking my words back. I had bad experience with snapdeal customer care and thats why I do not consider snapdeal. :clapping:

I was looking at Macmini 8gb ram model. The best deal seems to be on snapdeal:

http://www.snapdeal.com/seller/khonline/S939ab

Apple store prices are 49k or above.

Also, doesn't the trustpay program on snapdeal protect people from fraud ?

I haven't tracked amazon prices for mac mini models. The prices fluctuate quite a bit especially currently because of festive season. Like the 13" models cost 76k, 85k and 105k normally. But they get snapped up pretty quickly and you'll see prices much higher than that once the low price stock goes away. But if you wait a few days prices come back to the same levels again. So its possible macmini at 49k on amazon will be back to 45-46k in a cou0le of days. Do keep checking.

Currently you can get 10% straight up discount if you buy the woohoo cards I linked in my last post (deal valid till tomm) and upto 7% cashback if you use cashback sites.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back