Appreciation for NORGE dealership in chennai

you can get better offer from Grand cinema on wharf diamond 9.1. As such Promusical is horrible in customer dealing and most funny part of them is that they expect you to take an appt days before as if they are doctors.. I had very bad exp. when last time I was there for diamond 8.2 few days back. Grand cinema is far better in that aspect. My wh2 and marantz are from them only due to their approach to customer. I will also go for 9.1 or 8.2 shortly.

Hi cool,

As suggested by diplomat u can try at Grand cinema for a better price.
I have the 9.2s. 9.1 & 9.2's are fantastic at their price point.I have connected them to my Marantz amp and they are a great match. I am using them as fronts for my Onkyo 3100 HT too. HT sound has also improved a lot after the arrival of the wharfies.

If your budget is 20k for both the speakers and amp you should go for wharf 9.1or 9.2 and an used Marantz amp at Ritchie street.

cheers,
sri

Last edited:
Hi cool,

You can contact Mr.Sasikumar of Mohan Music at Ritchies street. I picked up an used Marantz CDP from him today.
Mobile:9840496860

cheers,
sri

Hi,
That's great NORGE coming to chennai.
So when is the launch date? Or is it already there?

If i go for indian stuff.. then NORGE is also in my list along with Craftel.
Awaiting for the address and contact details of NORGE dealership in chennai.

Hi cool,

You can contact Mr.Sasikumar of Mohan Music at Ritchies street. I picked up an used Marantz CDP from him today.
Mobile:9840496860

cheers,
sri

Hi Sri,
Is the person having branded speakers also for sale at his shop?? If so what are the models U have come across while dealing with him?/ PL share

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back