Are the AVR's back to their usual prices?

gururaj026

I've been following this forum for over a year. When I started on this hobby a Denon 550BT was selling around 40k and then later after many months I've seen it selling for 55k - 58k. Glad that my upgrade itch was not severe and so I've been away for a long time checking to buy new stuffs. Suddenly couple days back when I just checked to see for how much they are selling now, I saw Denon 550BT selling at 40k but only in the AVSTORE website other sites still sell around 50k, so I don't understand why such a difference. Is the AVR market stable now? What's pricing situation like now?

I've been following this forum for over a year. When I started on this hobby a Denon 550BT was selling around 40k and then later after many months I've seen it selling for 55k - 58k. Glad that my upgrade itch was not severe and so I've been away for a long time checking to buy new stuffs. Suddenly couple days back when I just checked to see for how much they are selling now, I saw Denon 550BT selling at 40k but only in the AVSTORE website other sites still sell around 50k, so I don't understand why such a difference. Is the AVR market stable now? What's pricing situation like now?
Probably newer models have arrived and they want to get rid of older models as soon as possible. Keeping old inventory for long is a loss for dealers too.

38k at avshack

Is the AVR market stable now? What's pricing situation like now?
No market is stable. Price fluctuations are still going on for just about everything. All depends on demand.
When the upgrade itch gets severe, scout around for used and not too old an AVR. For all you know, dealers might be willing to dump demo units for a bargain.

AKM chip factory has started and perhaps no shortage of chips now. That's why availability of avrs are easy which may bring down prices to some extend.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back