Are the newer range of Norge Speakers chinese made?

biyer

I am not completely sure of this but I was checking out the norge speakers online it seems that their newer speakers are wavecor kits.
From the specs the speakers seems decent. But has anyone auditioned them?

These could be good as many manufacturers are increasingly using China as production basae including mission,wharfedale,quad, etc...

Please check

wavecor.com look for the evaluation kits(eval kit 1) and compare them with the
norge millenium bookshelf. The specs are nice .

every details matches from speakers size to impeadence , sensitivity etc.

I am considering these too now.

Hi,

The Norge Millenium speakers are using Wavecore Drivers.

I have a pair with me. I brough them recently along with the Norge 2060 amp. The speakers are very good. They are true audiophile grade speakers. At low volumes, may be the bass is not enough. And do not expect boomy deep bass from these speakers. The bass is tight. The mids and highs are excellent. The layering, the seperation and sound stage are very good. Paired with a good amp and source, these speakers will produce excellent sound.

May be you should speak to Mr. Shyam Bajaj and if possible, get an audition at their factory before you decide.

Thanks

Hi,

I paid Rs: 7500/- for the 2060 amp and Rs: 10,500 for the Millenium speakers. Apart from this, you will have to pay the freight charges from Bombay. They normally send it by TNT or Ghati service. Depending upon your locaiton, the freight amount can vary from Rs: 800 to Rs: 2000.

Thanks

Back