Are there any good 43” QLED TVs?

vkalia

I need a small TV for my home office (mainly to watch some sports and some occasional PS5 stuff). I dont want to pay for an OLED - for more involved viewing, i have a full separates-based 5.1.2 home theater setup for movies and a 3.1.2 soundbar with the living room TV. This is for casual viewing only, so i dont want to spend a lot.

Most of the higher technologies seem to be in the 55” and above range. That’s too large for me - i have a space between some speakers that can fit a 43” TV, nothing larger, so that’s pretty much the size i am looking at.

I am leaning towards a Hisense U6K mainly because Hisense is one of the few inexpensive TVs that has Airplay (one of the sports app i use doesn’t seen to work reliable on Google - so i need to stream it from my iPad). Is there something that could be potentially better in the same ~ 30k price range, give or take?

In other words, is there a difference between the various QLED TVs in the 43” size?

TIA!

Check Techibeez India YouTube channel she posted a recent video of best 43 inches check for yourself
Although not a very technical channel she ranked based on live experience so yeah

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back