Are there portable battery operated small TVs?

Donivlapog

I have a car HDMI slot which I have never used so far. Only usb I have used. I was wondering in what way I may put it to good use.

I have a car HDMI slot which I have never used so far. Only usb I have used. I was wondering in what way I may put it to good use.
You sure your car has an HDMI-out and not an HDMI-in? Most cars have HDMI-in so they can play content from your phone/laptop on the screens of the car. I don't see any point of a car having an HDMI out to be honest.

If I have a portable TV (without a power socket - maybe battery operated) my guess is the TV's audio content would be played by the car stereo. Not tried it at all, it is located at the bottom along with usb and car charger. It is Honda WRV petrol and I bought it on sept 2019 - have never fiddled with the HDMI slot at all till date.

Anyways there are so many things that I don't use after all. So let it be idle. I don't want to buy something just so I may use this vestigial thing in my car.

If I have a portable TV (without a power socket - maybe battery operated) my guess is the TV's audio content would be played by the car stereo. Not tried it at all, it is located at the bottom along with usb and car charger. It is Honda WRV petrol and I bought it on sept 2019 - have never fiddled with the HDMI slot at all till date.
If you just want audio to play in the car, you can just use the bluetooth in the car no?

Why not just use an iPad? It's portable, has excellent screen (mini LED iPad coming this year) and will work with your car's bluetooth.

I use Bluetooth. The HDMI made me curious.
If it's an HDMI in, the iPad will work with it too. The type C port in modern iPads has HDMI out.

I won't recommend it though. Playing a movie/show while driving is extremely dangerous. This is why no car interface allows watching videos.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back