Are you suffering from this Disease?

msagar

AUDIOPHILE NERVOSA

The UrbanDictionary.com defines audiophilia nervosa (AN) as "the anxiety resulting from the never-ending quest to obtain the ultimate performance from one's stereo system by means of employing state-of-the-art components, cables, and the use of certain 'tweaks.' Although the goal is supposedly to achieve maximum appreciation of the music, those afflicted with this condition are merely obsessed with their electronics."

AUDIOPHILE NERVOSA

The UrbanDictionary.com defines audiophilia nervosa (AN) as "the anxiety resulting from the never-ending quest to obtain the ultimate performance from one's stereo system by means of employing state-of-the-art components, cables, and the use of certain 'tweaks.' Although the goal is supposedly to achieve maximum appreciation of the music, those afflicted with this condition are merely obsessed with their electronics."

I thought I wasnt. But lately realised that iam just chasing gear not the sound. And I also realise, that I cant help myself out of it. So might as well enjoy the ride :)

I thought I wasnt. But lately realised that iam just chasing gear not the sound. And I also realise, that I cant help myself out of it. So might as well enjoy the ride :)

Not sure about Audio Nervosa, but wife is in mood for Wingardium Leviosa straight out of the balcony :D

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back