ARN Dealer opinion

haan in terms of price the price they offerred on the CD5001 was 15k which was significantly higher than the 10,500 offerred by Dev of Bass Treble, but then I didn't decide to buy it, so I didn't bother to find out if they could offer a better price.

Thanks to many of you for replying. I have visited dealers in Mumbai and Chennai since and have finally decided to go with ARN with the top of the line Audio Physics speakers. I am making a blind buy based on my listen of the low and mid speakers they have from this line but Sreedhar understood my search for the system the best of all the dealers I have visited.

Prashanth

My opinion - he was helpful in getting me in touch with a person selling his integrated amp - that I needed at a point in time. Though he himself doesn't deal with used.
Didn't work out though - the person who was selling it was giving a good opinion - listen to the amp in person before deciding. And also he was quite busy. But going to Mumbai to listen to the amp wasn't an option so in the end it didn't work out. But Sridhar did his part quite well. Thanks!

For whatever its worth, please also check out Audio Planet in Koramangala for the experience. I've known Palani for a long while now. Its a pleasure interacting with him. I recently asked him some advice on room treatment for my existing HT and he was very forthcoming.
So the tribe is growing and man am I happy!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back