Arphi Integrated Stereo Amplifer AA-140

On Friday I had visited chor bazar and found a Arphi Stereo Amplifier. As I am having Arphi's speaker as well as a Arphi's equalizer I didn't wanted to loose the chance of buying the amplifier. I bargained and got the amp for 450rs. Brought it home and opened the top cover and cleaned the dust with a blower and plugged the amp to series, since it didn't detected any short so I directly plugged the amp to mains voltage and hooked up my Super Challenger's to it and boom it started playing music. I was surprised that why did Arphi varnished even after producing such beautiful amps and speakers.

The amp had never been repaired and was having all the original parts so I was very happy considering the price for which I got the amp.

Attaching some pics of the amp(before and after)View attachment 61515View attachment 61516View attachment 61517View attachment 61518

I used to use this for many years. It was lying unused for many years once I bought my Nad320bee. Then one day i ripped out the circuit board junked it. Kept the chasis and torroid transformer and internal wiring. I now use the chasis and wiring for my diy. Poor thing’s base plate is so drilled out, its almost like swiss cheese. 😂.

But in some way for form I still use it.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back