Arphi speakers

Insurance is optional, there is no escape from duty. Only dvd's, cd's & books are exempted from customs duty.

Anil

Hi Anil,
Sure that may be the rule. But my friends have ordered fostex drivers over the web, thru usps without duty. That s the reason I wanted to check if anyone else has had the experience.

Cheers

Hi,

I have Arphi Speakers-Super Challenger Model matching with Cosmic CO 100 Amplifier. Collection from 1993 and still going on smooth without any problem.
Looking for Old amplifier and Speakers. Can anyone help ?

Prabakar

one of the best speaker i have used and it went well with the sansui au 517 & the tedhnics Suv 6x Amp i still have both the amps need to get them servised as i have not servised them for awhile so anybody knows where in mumbai i can do this would be a great help

regards
Legin

Hi, contact Mr Akshay jha on 9867359109. He is our forum member at andheri (east) Mumbai.

Anil

one of the best speaker i have used and it went well with the sansui au 517 & the tedhnics Suv 6x Amp i still have both the amps need to get them servised as i have not servised them for awhile so anybody knows where in mumbai i can do this would be a great help

regards
Legin

I agree with you completely.My present amp su 8600 (Bought in the 80's) is built like a tank with big beautiful knobs and beautiful sweet sound .
Look below for picture of my amp- click on attachment.photo-0334 in manage attachments below

hi you want to sell this amp pls contact 09810222707

Thanks for you offer to buy.I dont feel like selling now.However if intend to .I shall let you know.
Madhavan nair

Hi Madhavan,

I am looking to purchase a Lab-3000 or 6000, can you suggest where i can get one?

Regards,
Marcel
[email protected]

Dear Anil Kumar,

You are quite right.Since audio products of good quality could be imported only at exhorbitant prices,lots of home grown companies came into being-Cosmic was one with their lab 3000 and lab 5000 amp,Enbee existed in Delhi along with wood stock speakers.Norge and sonodyne continue from those days.Then speakers always meant floor standing.In fact i still possess a belt driven turntable with an sme like arm produced in poona which could give any Lin sondek a run for its money

Madhavan Nair

Dear Marcel,
Thanks for your response.I do not know of any lab 3000 0r 5000 being available,however will keep my ears open and let you know if anything comes up

madhavan

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back