Arylic S50 Pro vs bluesound node 2i

it doesn't look like u can use the lindemann as transport with an external dac... bluesound on the other hand is feature packed with an amazing software and can be used as a transport if one wants connect to an external dac..

you don't need anything with limetree network it sounds phenomenal .

i was planning to sell mine but it sounds so wonderful am not doing that now .. Made In Germany is a KEEPER..Right?

and btw you can connect an external CD drive and control it through your phone , the entire playlist is on your phone!! Bluesound cannot do this .

Last edited:
it doesn't look like u can use the lindemann as transport with an external dac... bluesound on the other hand is feature packed with an amazing software and can be used as a transport if one wants connect to an external dac..

You can use lindemann network bridge that will stream to external dac using coax and optical but it upsamples everything you throw at it.

Does it have a optical / coax out ?
Yes

You can also look for sotm sms ultra neo which will have usb out only but should be better than lindemann

Yes

You can also look for sotm sms ultra neo which will have usb out only but should be better than lindemann
Oh cool.. thanks will look into it .. cheers

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back