Ascend Acoustics speaker owners

Ascend is a highly respected speaker brand. Was trying to search for a seller in Mumbai in 2019 but could not find one. In US, if I am not mistaken, they are also dealers for Rythmik subs. I would also like to know the same in case if anyone owns them especially bookshelf speakers.

Ascend is a highly respected speaker brand. Was trying to search for a seller in Mumbai in 2019 but could not find one. In US, if I am not mistaken, they are also dealers for Rythmik subs. I would also like to know the same in case if anyone owns them especially bookshelf speakers.
I emailed them and got a reply that there are no dealers and they sell direct.

In case we are interested they also deliver to India, once we furnish them with the speakers we need and out shipping address, they will revert with the cost of speaker + shipping. Not sure how the customs duty is factored in this equation.

Another very well reviewed pair of speakers that are now getting significant YouTube exposure are the Philharmonic BMR speakers. They come in custom finishes and several tweeter + woofer configurations.
We can check them out here.

Once again, all this is easily available in the US and Canada.

I emailed them and got a reply that there are no dealers and they sell direct.

In case we are interested they also deliver to India, once we furnish them with the speakers we need and out shipping address, they will revert with the cost of speaker + shipping. Not sure how the customs duty is factored in this equation.
Thanks s lot. But shipping + customs will add up a lot. Hence gave up on them.

Another very well reviewed pair of speakers that are now getting significant YouTube exposure are the Philharmonic BMR speakers. They come in custom finishes and several tweeter + woofer configurations.
We can check them out here.

Once again, all this is easily available in the US and Canada.
They are especially famous for their Raal tweeters.

CMT-340 SE L&R
CMT-340 SE Center
HTM-200 SE Surrounds
CBM-170 SE (currently using them as L&R as one of the tweeter blown in the 340 SE, waiting for replacement tweeter, plan to use 170 as front height when 340 back in action)

They are warm sounding speakers with pure american sound, much different from British speakers. Highly recommended, price performance ratio is too high for any commercial speaker to match them. They will beat any speaker triple their price tag.

CMT-340 SE L&R
CMT-340 SE Center
HTM-200 SE Surrounds
CBM-170 SE (currently using them as L&R as one of the tweeter blown in the 340 SE, waiting for replacement tweeter, plan to use 170 as front height when 340 back in action)

They are warm sounding speakers with pure american sound, much different from British speakers. Highly recommended, price performance ratio is too high for any commercial speaker to match them. They will beat any speaker triple their price tag.
Are they available in India ?

Anybody looking for sierra -1 and is willing to import replacement driver from ascend usa i have the piano black version with one blown woofer, will sell it for cheap if anyone interested.

My sierra - 1 is the most amazing speaker ive heard till now, my acoustic portrait kavi active does not sound as smooth even.
Im looking at sourcing the Sierra 2 ex or Philharmonic BMR at some point of time.

Anybody looking for sierra -1 and is willing to import replacement driver from ascend usa i have the piano black version with one blown woofer, will sell it for cheap if anyone interested.
Hi sir # price for Sierra-1 speakers # if it's possible to share the original images of speakers

CMT-340 SE L&R
CMT-340 SE Center
HTM-200 SE Surrounds

Wow @blackscorpio it's amazing you have this gear. If I am ever in Hyderabad would love to come over and listen to them.
Cheers

My sierra - 1 is the most amazing speaker ive heard till now, my acoustic portrait kavi active does not sound as smooth even.
Im looking at sourcing the Sierra 2 ex or Philharmonic BMR at some point of time.
These 2 in particular are on my radar but I'm almost certain, given our customs, I will never order them.
Do let me know if you plan on buying either, I would like to keep in touch about them.
Cheers
AG

CMT-340 SE L&R
CMT-340 SE Center
HTM-200 SE Surrounds

I got the replacement tweeter & 340's are back in action.

I have been hoarding the 170SE quite long now, now again they are back to storage, I am thinking of putting them up for sale but unable to take a decision. :confused:

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back