Asus PG35VQ

Homies

Hi,

I am getting a chance to get the Asus PG35VQ 1000 euros less, around 1500 euros. I am just wondering, this monitor is almost three years old, and I know there are some new Mini LED HDR 1400 monitors announced in CES 2020, do you guys think it's a good deal or I should wait for the HDR 1400? The only reason I am interested in this monitor is because of HDR and if there is a better HDR monitor coming, it will be the wrong time to update. But I also know these Mini LED monitors will be more expensive then PG35VQ when they will launch. I remember PG35VQ was announced in 2017 and released in 2019. So these new monitors might not be released that soon.

The monitor is very capable of the present scenario. However quite expensive at least for me o_O if you have the budget it's a good buy.
You are choosing the curved, seems your purpose is gaming/entertainment...for the editing, I'll choose BENQ or DELL Ultrasharp for true colors.
Monitors generally wouldn't outdated soon like GPUs, it will serve you well for coming years. Adding new features by companies is nothing more than a gimmick.

The monitor is very capable of the present scenario. However quite expensive at least for me o_O if you have the budget it's a good buy.
You are choosing the curved, seems your purpose is gaming/entertainment...for the editing, I'll choose BENQ or DELL Ultrasharp for true colors.
Monitors generally wouldn't outdated soon like GPUs, it will serve you well for coming years. Adding new features by companies is nothing more than a gimmick.
Thank you for your reply. I agree with your reply. My purpose is both entertainment and work and I think it's good enough for me to use it as work for now, so I already bought it. So far I am enjoying the monitor.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back