Atmos Upgrade

Surender Kumar

Hello guys,

I am having 5.1 setup with Denon X3300, Front Towers MS Aviano 6, Central also MS, surround paradigm and Tannoy 10 inch sub.

I am living in rented apartment and room configuration does not allow 7.1 set up. Had thought for Atmos but in ceilings speakers is not an option for me.

Please suggest some good upword firing or front height speakers. Room height around 9 feet, listening position around 7-8 feet from front tower.

Hello guys,

I am having 5.1 setup with Denon X3300, Front Towers MS Aviano 6, Central also MS, surround paradigm and Tannoy 10 inch sub.

I am living in rented apartment and room configuration does not allow 7.1 set up. Had thought for Atmos but in ceilings speakers is not an option for me.

Please suggest some good upword firing or front height speakers. Room height around 9 feet, listening position around 7-8 feet from front tower.

Estimate budget? Would you prefer mounting on the call? You can perhaps see some Satellite or mini bookshelf type for Atmos / Front Wide / Front Height speakers

Hello guys,

Front heights will not give you much value addition as much as Top Middle would add to the system. Highly recommend that you consider Ceiling mount on Top Middle position specially when you know its going to be 5.1.2 for longer period of time.

The Atmos content engages Top Middle much more frequently and prominently than Front heights.

Front heights will not give you much value addition as much as Top Middle would add to the system. Highly recommend that you consider Ceiling mount on Top Middle position specially when you know its going to be 5.1.2 for longer period of time.

The Atmos content engages Top Middle much more frequently and prominently than Front heights.
Got u but I am living in rented apartment where in ceilings installation won't be possible. Or else please suggest some "Jugad"

Got u but I am living in rented apartment where in ceilings installation won't be possible. Or else please suggest some "Jugad"
try to place iron pipe between walls above your head and mount book shelf speakers to them. like curtain rod setup. easy cheap & best. you will have 100% atoms experience.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back