Audeze Open EL8 Unboxing

View attachment 17745

Can't wait to get home to do some serious listening.Cheers

Hi Ajit,

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your new toy....!

Could you post some impresssions of this headphone as even I am planning to get this same version ? Impressions with different types of genres.

Also, did you buy it online or get it hand delivered to you ? If online, what was your final landing cost ?

Last edited:
Prashant,
Thanks well i am out of the country and cannot really hear it like i want to will get back to India in April and will then post my listening impressions.Bought it online from Moon-audio its totally booked elswhere had it sent to my colleauge who works with me in the States and he brought it over.Didn't cost me anything more.But Moon-Audio sells worldwide.Cheers

Prashant,
Thanks well i am out of the country and cannot really hear it like i want to will get back to India in April and will then post my listening impressions.Bought it online from Moon-audio its totally booked elswhere had it sent to my colleauge who works with me in the States and he brought it over.Didn't cost me anything more.But Moon-Audio sells worldwide.Cheers

Hi Ajit,

I was also in kerala during April, but hadnt read your message. how is your headphone performing so far ?

can you give me some pointers as to how it sounds with your favorite songs ? What songs and types do you generally listen to ? what is the amplification that you are using ?

Regards,
Prashant

Hi Prashant,
I was travelling so could not reply,i had a problem with the EL8 the left cup was having some contact prob had to send it back to Audeze they were prompt in sending another replacement but it was sent to my colleauge in ths States will get it next Thursday.I listen thru the IFI mirco it plays DSD also and my music is mostly Classic rock also acoustic i am quite serious when listening need to catch what comes thru and get rewarded when something new comes out from the same track its a high do like Jazz also but its mostly all the artists from the seventies they were reallly good you wont get music like that again.Cheers.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back