Audio dynamics, bangalore

ram_mohan_p

Dear Friends,
Happy New Year to you all.
It was a wonderful experience with M/S. Audio Dynamics, Bangalore. I finally completed the cabling work for my surrounds (side and rear) last Sunday, though I purchased my HTIB-Onkyo HT-SR800 in May, 2008. It took so long for me due to various reasons.
I roped in Audio Dynamics for the task. Mr. Abhishek Biswas suggested that I replace all the cables (7 speakers) so that the clarity requirements are met. I even toyed with the idea of just buying additional length of the cables and joining them with the stock cables supplied with the system. I needed to run a maximum of 88.5 feet for my right-surround speaker due to the layout of the room. I was advised against joining the cables. His advice was very well taken and got the cable delivered by his person. I was eagerly waiting for the Sunday to come to complete the installation. I realised on Saturday night that the casing already installed cannot take the cables of the larger cross section. The electricans who were supposed to start their work at 9.30 am started only by 12.30pm and the task of laying the cables by Audio Dynamics was rescheduled to 4.30pm. Mr. Abhishek and his colleague was at my door step on the dot at 4.30pm!! Absolute time sense! Good work. Electricians had also completed the task of removing the old casings and fixing up the new ones at 4.30pm. Mr. Abhishek set off on their task. Things went on very well until 40% of the work. The casings needed few cuttings and few were installed very close to the roof. But he did not utter a word or loose his smile or his cool. He went about doing what is needed and finally did a thouroughly professional job. He re-calibrated the system and the room was filled with soothing music.
I recommend M/S. Audio Dynamics, Bangalore to my friends in the forum who stay in Bangalore in case they need assistance. The reason for this post has stemmed from my observation on Mr. Abhishek's dedication, knowledge on the subject, finish-to-the-end attitude in the midst of the issues he faced. His patience and perseverance needs to be commended. So folks, you can take the help of this gentleman. He can be reached on 98458 81387 or 080-40902147.
Have a good day.
Regards
Ram Mohan P

Hi Ram,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
It would be nice if you could share some more details about the cables used.

Thanks,
Sharad

Hi Sharad,
Its a cable with twisted strands, equivalent to 14 guage. I am not sure about the no. of strands. The cable's skin is transparent with no marking for identifying the polarity and is Taiwaneese make. It cost me Rs. 100/m.
Regards,

Ram Mohan P

Hi Ram,

no marking for identifying the polarity

So how did you connect the ends. I have a QED cable where the markings are about one meter apart, even that makes my life difficult.

Thanks,
Sharad

Hi Ram Mohan

Even a branded cable like bandgridge will cost you the same amount, there are cables i have seen which are made in China , 12 or 14 gwg , looks perfect and they sell for Rs.5000/ 100mtrs reel. I am also using a Qed bi wiring where they indicate the outer cables for positive and the inner two cables for negative.

regards

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back