Audio equipment seller on olx

plasmoid

To all Bangalore members
I came across an ad on olx and gave the seller a call. His name is Mr Mohan and stays on Hennur cross. He has informed me that he has lots of second hand stereo equipment (amps, turntables, etc) for sale. Just wanted to know if any of you have heard or interacted with him.

Yes I have. Mr. Mohan has a whole bunch of Equipment ADs on Olx Etc. Most pictures added are from the internet. I remember meeting him once a while back. A pleasant gentleman to interact with. Back in the day he used to work for an electronic store.

Now, all his equipment is stored in his house. He has a lot of old equipment. All stacked up on top of each other in racks and shelves. A lot of dust on the equipment. They dint look working to me but I dint want to test anything.

But the good thing is, he does not push anything on you. He talks a lot :) with his old stories.

My advice - Don't hurry into your purchase and if you like something, ensure you test it thoroughly. Prices can be negotiated.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back