Audio issue when playing movie through TV's USB

Upadhyay

Hi,

Just purchased a Vu 124cm (49 inch) Full HD LED TV (50D6535). I also have an old Sony 5.1 which dose not have a USB or HDMI.

I can play movies using the USB port given on the TV but for audio I can not find out a way to use my eternal speakers when I am playing through USB.

There is Audio L/R points on both 5.1 and TV but connecting them is not helping.

Is there a solution to the problem.

PS: Connecting Audio L/R of setup box and 5.1 dose allow me to use 5.1 for audio.

Thanks,
Praveen

Hi,

There is Audio L/R points on both 5.1 and TV but connecting them is not helping.

Is there a solution to the problem.

PS: Connecting Audio L/R of setup box and 5.1 dose allow me to use 5.1 for audio.

Thanks,
Praveen

Are the RCA connectors on the TV meant for Output or Input or both? If its output, then there should be sound, Input is a No Go. If its switchable, then check your AV Setup in the TV to switch them to Output. Thats how its on my Sony TV.

Does your Sony 5.1 have any digital inputs? If it does then connect the digital output from source to the Sony 5.1 and the HDMI to the TV.

MaSh

Share the photo of your backside tv connectors and sony amplifier connector.you will get immediate answer.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back