audio not coming from center speaker

razikrjp

hi i am using onkyo av receiver and vu 55 inch tv with dolby audio
when i select dolby digital sound in my tv sound option and play youtube or any ott app the sound from center speaker is not coming from my av receiver but when i play a dolby audio movie from any ott the sound from center speaker is coming and when i change the sound mode from dolby digital to pcm in my tv the sound from center channel of av receiver is coming when played youtube from tv but i think this problem is there recently only i have been using this onkyo av receiver for 4 years when i play youtube from tv through dolby digital audio selected from tv the av receiver will play in all speakers as 5.1 but recently only center channel speaker sound is not producing in that option i think kindly any one suggest a troubleshoot

I also noticed this. Now youtube App is updated to support different Audio formats DTS/Dolby..etc, The sound not coming from center channel means youtube video has only 2 channel Audio. Also it depends on How samsung Tv decodes the sound from toutube. When ever i connect my xbox and watching any youtube content then it shows Dolby always in Onkyo Receiver, but actually it plays only left and right channel. But For some of videos i can hear multi channel. But playing from youtube from samsung tv , i can see the modes being changed in Onkyo receiver based on the source. You may force the Onkyo receiver to set in different modes (PLII music, PLII movie..etc) which actually will be playing the sound in multichannel even if the source contains two channel audio.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back