Audio Quality of SOUND KING SK 25000 - 2 CH Amplifier

I use to visit his collection. He is humble person and has reasonable price too.Not exotic collection but some basic good stuffs .He has many cosmic, Sonodyne amp and Big speaker collection. But he has big Vinyl collection.
I might make a trip to Bangalore, this Dec. Will visit him definitely

Hi All

I am using Sound King SK25000 and I must say it is nust another normal class AB amp with some better components. The sound quality is good (not excellent), but it is highly overpriced. They will deliver the same at your doorstep in around 7k, but this amp lacks something major, and the team is working on it to amend the same. It lacks very basic yet most required Audio/Aux out feature via RCA. But with their latest model this has been incorporated. Also, you will get an EI Core 30 0 30 6 amp transformer, TTA and TTC series Toshiba transistors. The company boasts about the output to be 180 watt per channel, but in reality you will get around 100 watts X 2 only.
It would have been worth if it was priced within 6k

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back