Audio Streamer + DAC + PreAmp

ND8006 is good. Not heard the 8005.
I would assume the ND has additionally CD player and may be couple of more features.

Have you considered the Matrix Audio M2? It ticks all your boxes except internal storage, and it is about 2.8L in India. We can connect a USB drive to it, or hook it up to a NAS. It is also Roon ready.

If you want to set up Roon, a ROCK Server would run to about 35-40K (NUCi3/256GB/8GB), and a Roon Year Sub is about 14k. Or you could also guy a good NAS (something like a Synology DS220 maybe) and 2 4TB HDDs with the rest of the budget. You could even install Roon on the NAS if you want to.
Thanks...
Do you mean Matrix Audio Element M2?

Looking to buy this 3 in 1 device with budget about 3.5L
If same device has internal storage to store my High Resolution Audio files that great

Please help me in suggestion that I can buy in India or UK

Thank you,
~Vijay
Hi vijay :)

I would honestly keep the preamp seperate from the streamer +dac. I've owned atleast 2 highly regarded dacs, with inbuilt separate analogue preamps. But adding a separate preamp, really added a noticable benefit. I even tried a lumin with the leedh volume control, but the scenario was different, with too many variables, but I was still not convinced. My own 2 cents, would be to get a dac cum streamer within your 3.5L budget, and then add a dedicated preamp in the future.

Hi vijay :)

I would honestly keep the preamp seperate from the streamer +dac. I've owned atleast 2 highly regarded dacs, with inbuilt separate analogue preamps. But adding a separate preamp, really added a noticable benefit. I even tried a lumin with the leedh volume control, but the scenario was different, with too many variables, but I was still not convinced. My own 2 cents, would be to get a dac cum streamer within your 3.5L budget, and then add a dedicated preamp in the future.
Well I like your suggestion Yelamanchili,
I can do justice to your suggestion as I already have Vincent Tube preAmp and also Wyred 4 Sound DAC-2 (non DSD)
This Wyred DAC can be sold easily
So what you would like to suggest within my budget that solves my new need of DAC + Streamer?

Regards

Well I like your suggestion Yelamanchili,
I can do justice to your suggestion as I already have Vincent Tube preAmp and also Wyred 4 Sound DAC-2 (non DSD)
This Wyred DAC can be sold easily
So what you would like to suggest within my budget that solves my new need of DAC + Streamer?

Regards
Even iam wondering what to suggest :D

How about the below :)
1. Marantz SACD 30N ( you also get a CD/SACD player )
2. Lumin T2
3. Lindermann music book
4. Or go room core with i7 NUC, then add one of the roon enabled end point cum dacs

I have tried out any of the above. They are all just suggestions as they all are close to your price point.

Even iam wondering what to suggest :D

How about the below :)
1. Marantz SACD 30N ( you also get a CD/SACD player )
2. Lumin T2
3. Lindermann music book
4. Or go room core with i7 NUC, then add one of the roon enabled end point cum dacs

I have tried out any of the above. They are all just suggestions as they all are close to your price point.

Well Suggestion #2 & 3 comes with preAmp
I will consider #1 that comes with Fix Audio out

About #4 I really do not want to go for Roon for its recurring expenses
They have stop lifetime license :(

Well Suggestion #2 & 3 comes with preAmp
I will consider #1 that comes with Fix Audio out

About #4 I really do not want to go for Roon for its recurring expenses
They have stop lifetime license :(
It's actually a daunting task trying to find a dac + Streamer that does not have a inbuilt volume control of some sort. But they all offer the option of bypassing the volume control and keeping it fixed. So that's something to consider as well.

Apart from the above, iam reading very pleasant things about the gold note DS10 with extra evo100 power supply. So you might want to add it to your list.

I think www.theaudio.co have a lot of options. Please check out that site. But I haven't bought anything from that site so far, so best to talk with them and authenticate before you pull the trigger.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back