Audio Technica

vmscbe1974

Dear friends

Kindly brief me about the performance of Audio Technica PL 120 , 3 speed Direct Drive Turnable.Iam intending to buy one . If so what should be the best price?

Since this is 3 Speed DD Turntable would stereo performance be good ? Which Cartridge is best suited (like Grado, Shure , AT )which is available here.

Regards
srinivas

Hi, that's a good TT. Costs around 12-15k. There are 2 models AT-PL120 & PL 120
My TT is fitted with Audio-Technica diamond stylus, i am quite satisfied with the performance.

Check this:
Audio-Technica-PL120-Turntable

Reviews here @audioreview.com

Regards,
Anil

Dear friends

Kindly brief me about the performance of Audio Technica PL 120 , 3 speed Direct Drive Turnable.Iam intending to buy one . If so what should be the best price?

Since this is 3 Speed DD Turntable would stereo performance be good ? Which Cartridge is best suited (like Grado, Shure , AT )which is available here.

Regards
srinivas

Dear MR.Anilkumar

Thanks for your input but in the net the costs are around 25k . Should i source it directly from US? Kindly guide me.
Regards
Srinivas

Dear friends

Kindly brief me about the performance of Audio Technica PL 120
srinivas

There is no performance here. This is basically a shoddy piece of equipment that is not even engineered correctly. The geometry of the arm is off.

Do yourself a favor if you are truly looking for good vinyl playback performance.

Check out a Rega p1 or a p2 as entry level turntables properly designed to play back vinyl.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back