Audio Technice LP60 Transformer

Saurabh79

Hi,

I bought Audio Technica AT LP 60 turntable from the US and used it directly in India. Because of 110v - 220v difference the transformer blew up. Now, I need to replace the transformer. But I am not able to figure what is the output that the transformer gives as it is not mentioned anywhere. Any idea how many Volts and Amperes is the output so that I can replace it.

Thanks
Saurabh

You can also take the transformer to a competent transformer winder who should be able to figure it out. Did you check if there are any markings on the transformer ?

I got a reply saying its just 3 watts ! So if its 9 V the the current rating must be below 0.5 Amps . They didn't say what the secondary voltage rating was. With a large transformer you run the risk of inducing hum !

If you haven't yet, can check the labeling on motor inside, in any for this information.

Hi,

I bought Audio Technica AT LP 60 turntable from the US and used it directly in India. Because of 110v - 220v difference the transformer blew up. Now, I need to replace the transformer. But I am not able to figure what is the output that the transformer gives as it is not mentioned anywhere. Any idea how many Volts and Amperes is the output so that I can replace it.

Thanks
Saurabh
Hi,

Thanks
Saurabh
Hi Saurabh good to hear that you own a great product and sorry to hear the unit is not working and having transformer issue I hope that you have found a appropriate suggestions and your unit is ready now
Regards
Shafeeq
Hi,

Thanks
Saurabh

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back