Audiogon

bloredude

Gentlemen,

I am unable to access Audiogon. I get "Access denied". Am I the only one with the trouble? Can you check if it's working for you?

What happened? When was the last time you were able to access it successfully?

Apologies if this is a taboo topic. Please delete the thread if it is.

Try using a vpn. Membership to sites like USaudiomart is not allowed from India as there is no service here.
Not sure about Audiogon as they deliver worldwide unlike USaudiomart.

Its working with proxy or browser like TOR. A lot of forums/sites (US Audio Mart, What's best forum) and now Audiogon have stopped functioning here directly. Not sure of the reason.
Cheers,
Sid

Too bad! It used to be pretty reliable source of gear for me.

It's quite possible that they were facing security challenges and instead of facing the challenges and improving their site, they decided to restrict its geography. Pretty silly approach in my eyes. It will only discourage harmless users from using the site. Scammers will still use a VPN or a stealth browser to access it and carry out their scams.

Gentlemen,

I am unable to access Audiogon. I get "Access denied". Am I the only one with the trouble? Can you check if it's working for you?

What happened? When was the last time you were able to access it successfully?

Apologies if this is a taboo topic. Please delete the thread if it is.
It’s accessible by using a VPN for me.

Stopped working thru opera VPN from three days back. The vpn was set U.S. as a home country. Any one using now thru other vpn?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back