Audiolab 6000N users - Feedback please

Mayank Shah

Hello, Reaching out to all users of Audiolab 6000N network streamer for their inputs. Thanks in advance.

Spotify Premium works seamlessly. Amazon Music doesn't. I haven't tried any other services. I stream from a NAS mostly.

Can you stream both Tidal & Qubuz without a VPN and computer in-between from India with the AudioLab600N?
Yes subhobh !! I can stream both Tidal as well as Qobuz through my 6000N.
You might need the VPN just once to subscribe to Qubuz. Once subscribed and credit card details filled, you won't need a VPN.

So, ideally you can just subscribe to any VPN that gives you 7 days trial. I randomly choose Betternet VPN.

Yes subhobh !! I can stream both Tidal as well as Qobuz through my 6000N.
You might need the VPN just once to subscribe to Qubuz. Once subscribed and credit card details filled, you won't need a VPN.

So, ideally you can just subscribe to any VPN that gives you 7 days trial. I randomly choose Betternet VPN.
Awesome!! I might as well go for it. SOund like it's worthwhile buying.

If you're not in a rush, I might put up my 6000N for sale very soon. Working on choosing an even better Streamer or some other solution that can do MQA & Airplay and maybe a few more other features.
Sure. I am not! In case you want to let it go, please do let me know first!

Thought this may help:

Sure. I am not! In case you want to let it go, please do let me know first!

Thought this may help:
Thanks subhobh !! Even I had referred to Whathifi.com and then going through the details of Cambridge & Naim. Basically I've short listed these two brands.
As for doing away with the Audiolab 6000N Play, I'll share with you first, before posting it on forum. Will also update you in case I change my mind, so that you don't keep hanging.

Hi
Can we use this as DAC only? i see no digital in ports on it. Is thr any other way to connect, say a chromecast audio to this to use it as DAC only. Else what other ways can we have indian music streaming services on it?
Thanks in advance

It has optical input with which you can connect the Chromecast

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back