Audiolab now available in India

HiFiVision

Super Moderator
Audiophiles Rejoice! Audiolab products now available in India.

2dm826t.gif

We are happy to announce that Audiolab products will now be officially available in India through their official distributors Designer Audio. The entire Audiolab lineup which includes the 8200 series of products and their world famous LAB Series consisting of M-DAC, Q-DAC, M-NET & M-PWR will be available in Aluminium Black finish.

About the 8200 Series
The Audiolab 8200 series marks a new generation of products for a storied British brand. The designers have worked diligently to maintain the ethos of the brand while infusing a level of musicality and modernity into an exciting new line of products.

The construction of the chassis exhibits an extraordinary attention to detail, including perfectly fit aluminum panels that not only add to the quality of build, and design, but also improves the sound quality by reducing magnetic noise. The same attention was given to the internals of each unit, which uses only the finest quality audiophile components. Every product has been designed to the highest standard without compromise.

A new range of digital products allow for extraordinary flexibility for system building, yet maintains Audiolabs simplicity in form and function. A wealth of digital inputs including asynchronous USB will keep Audiolabs DAC/CD units playing music libraries regardless of how it may be stored, today and in the future. The 8200 series introduces a range of products that users will continue to enjoy for years to come.

25070bk.png

www.HiFiMART is the sole authorised online dealer for Audiolab products in India. The Audiolab range of products will be available for sale NOW.

6dsg9j.jpg

List of Audiolab products available for immediate shipping:

This is really a great news! Thanks!
The pricing is unbelievable.. :clapping:

700 Audiolab M-DAC for ?69,000 :eek:

hey
Anil
congratulations

this is excellent news

i love their products

pricing is very fair

lovely!

How these Audiolab hifi seperates differ from other UK brands like Cyrus, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, Quad? Is audio quality distintive? or are these like the above said brand's sound quality? Thank you.
Cheers.
sunder.

Four-in-a-row for Audiolab M-DAC!

Youll often see reviewers fighting over who gets to use it as their desktop DAC in the office.'

Audiolab M-DAC What Hi-Fi, Awards 2014

The Audiolab M-DAC wins a What Hi-Fi? Award for an incredible fourth year in a row! Claiming the Best DAC 500 - 700 title, the M-DAC again wooed the review team with its (still after all these years!) stunning sound.

ejj0iv.jpg

The Audiolab M-DAC is available for purchase at www.HiFiMART.com

Hi. I am using Marantz NR1606 AVR ( 50Watt / channel) with a pair of KEF Q500 tower (biamped) and KEF Q400b sub. I want to buy Audiolab M-PWR as add on for driving Q500 effectively. Will it be useful ? Pls comment.
Regards
sanjivnayak

Hi. I am using Marantz NR1606 AVR ( 50Watt / channel) with a pair of KEF Q500 tower (biamped) and KEF Q400b sub. I want to buy Audiolab M-PWR as add on for driving Q500 effectively. Will it be useful ? Pls comment.
Regards
sanjivnayak
Yes, you can use it. Not a problem.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back