AudioTechnica LP120 USB won't power on

pddchicago

I'm a new user hoping to find some help with my recently purchased, slightly used Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB turntable. I received it from Amazon and it will not power on. I've tried using a different power cord than the one that came with it but no go. Any suggestions? Is there a fuse that could have blown prior to arriving to me? It was advertised as gently used in perfect condition and in working order yet it will not power on.

The turntable not powering on can be due to many reasons. Yes the power supply section may have a fuse which has fallen out of position or maybe its a blown fuse or power transformer. You will have to investigate further. Is there an option to return it? Perhaps that would be a good idea too. If you are not a DIY person, fixing it can incur an additional cost.

Amazon.com? then check the Power requirement, must be 120V and fuse/ transformer would have got blown up when connected to 240V Indian
Regards,

the turntable not powering on can be due to many reasons. Yes the power supply section may have a fuse which has fallen out of position or maybe its a blown fuse or power transformer. You will have to investigate further. Is there an option to return it? Perhaps that would be a good idea too. If you are not a diy person, fixing it can incur an additional cost.

how good is at lp 120

Back